Conference Fee Payment Guidelines:
1. All payments should be made through banks or online at https://pay.lums.edu.pk/. In person payments cannot be entertained at the conference venue.
2. Regardless of currency of payment, all vouchers will be generated in PKR.
3. NO registration fee for currently enrolled LUMS Students and current Faculty.
4. Registration fee payment is NOT refundable.
|International Participants||USD 100|
|Local Participants||PKR 5,000|
|International Students||USD 50|
|Local Students||PKR 2,500|
Registration & Fee Payment Steps:
1. Go to https://register.lums.edu.pk/ and create a new account or login with an existing account. Provide name, operational email address and password.
2. Verification email will be sent to the email provided.
3. Open the email and click on the activation link provided to verify authenticity.
4. Once verified, you will be redirected towards login.
5. Click on LUMS Events.
6. On “Select Event,” select “2nd International Interdisciplinary Conference on Gender, Work and Society” and click Next.
7. Fill the Personal Information Form carefully and click Save.
8. Click on “Download Voucher” to download the pdf voucher and note the payment deadline as mentioned on the voucher.
There are three ways to make the payment:
A. Payment through bank via cash, pay order or bank drafts made in favor of Lahore University of Management Sciences at any branch of Allied Bank Limited and Meezan Bank Limited (Customer Code: LUMS) [not applicable for international participants]
i. Download Voucher
ii. Read important information given on the right side of the voucher
iii. Deposit the payment in any bank listed on the voucher
iv. Send us a scanned copy of the paid voucher at email@example.com
v. You will receive a confirmation
B. Online payment at https://pay.lums.edu.pk
i. You will be directed towards “Service for Payment” and select “Others” and click “Proceed”
ii. Enter your Voucher Number and Access Code from the voucher generated earlier and click proceed
iii. You will now see the “Voucher Information.” Verify the information and click “proceed’
iv. Fill the required “Payment Details” information
v. Once paid, you will receive a confirmation email of the payment made from firstname.lastname@example.org at your given email address
vi. Forward that email to email@example.com
vii. You will receive a confirmation
C. Payment through ATM machines and internet banking portals of the following banks:
i. Allied Bank Limited
ii. Askari Bank Limited
iii. Bank Alfalah Limited
iv. Bank Al-Habib
v. Faysal Bank
vi. Meezan Bank Limited
vii. Standard Chartered (Only for Online Payments)
• NOTE: For making payments through internet banking portals/ATM, you need to have bank account in the respective bank.